Monday, February 7, 2011

Feb. week 1 update

The first week of my supernova chase started out very rocky.  My bankroll was down 20% in the first 2 days.  I took 2nd place in the 4.40 omaha hi/lo tourney so the payout for that helped plus I had 2 winning days in a row so I ended up even for the week.  It would have been much nicer to start out on the upswing but I handled it well.  I did not tilt at all this week.  

I am upto 8,444 vpps on the year so far.  I know some of you chuckle as you read that but it is what it is.  I am right on track for where I want to be but I would like to get ahead of schedule.  That's it for today see everyone at the tables.

1 comment:

  1. @I am upto 8,444 vpps on the year so far. I know some of you chuckle as you read that but it is what it is.

    I remember the first month I hit Silver/Gold/Platinum, & the first year I made SN (08'). They all felt like I was playing a ton of poker, now I throw down a 4hr 3.5k VPP session & think nothing of it.

    I really identify with your 'About Me', since I was 8 I've wanted to bowl professionally. But I remember one day when I was bouncing a super ball against the wall, & was thinking of some way i could go pro doing that :)--I can honestly say poker has not filled that void for me, possibly because it's not atheletic &/or I don't think I'll ever even attempt 'mastering the craft (ie play every game, every format, live, etc).

    ReplyDelete