Thursday, February 17, 2011

Yippeeeee I made platinum

I made platinum tonight which is relieving but I am 2 days behind where I wanted to achieve it at.  Overall things are going pretty well but the grind is very tough on a small bankroll.  There are times when I get on a cooler and just can't afford to play 8+ tables so I play 2-4 to build some money back up.  So other than trying to manage a mini br the month moves on as planned.

On a second note, I have a slight strain of some sort on my right side in my upper chest/shoulder region.  It went away for a day or 2 but has come back with a vengeance.  I am going to half to figure out a new configuration for my computer or maybe take some more breaks.  OKKKK enough talking, back to the grind.

See ya at the tables

1 comment:

  1. congrats about the platinum. I was stoked when i hit it for the 1st time

    ReplyDelete