Saturday, March 5, 2011

Change of Plans

After a horrible Feb. I am forced to make some changes to me SN plans.  Ultimately I want to get it by June but after losing 60% of my bank roll this is going to be a major uphill battle.  At the start of the month I was a losing cash game player but a winning tourney player so it came out a wash but half way through the month I continued losing at the cash tables and tourneys.  I cashed in quite a few but no major cashes. Starting March 2nd I began multi-tabling sng's.  I have done very well with a ROI of close to 30% so I am going to ride this train as far as it will take me.  I am also going to continue with MTT's so hopefully I can get a decent cash and get back into ring games.

1 comment:

  1. What cgames and blinds you play? how many tables? short or 100bb poker?

    ReplyDelete