Monday, March 21, 2011

YEPPP its official I suck

After running so well in the beginning of the month playing sng's it all changed.  All of a sudden I can't hit a 36 outer ever but yet when I bet an Ace high flush with a nice low hand and I get one outed on the river that beats not only my high hand but takes away my low.

I am giving up my pathetic chase for SN.  I think i will still hit it by the end of the year but I am not going to push for it, at least for right now as I type this.  I am sure this thought will change but for right now that's how I feel. My cash game has really been bad so I thought I could play enough winning sng's to win money and achieve nova with little problem.  The only problem is at the level I play at I would have to play a lot of sng's to make this happen and you will see below why this is not going to happen.   LMAO as I am typing this I go all in with a FH on a 223 board, idiot calls me with 7788 and guess what cardssss come next, if you thought 7 then 8 you would be correct and there I go out on the bubble again. FTW.  So anyways below you will see why volume isnt working for me.

The games included in these results are $1.40, $4.10, and $6.75 STT KO

Playing 20+ tables=  $-453.20
Playing 18 tables=  $-230.20
Playing 14 tables=  $-101.40
Playing 10 tables or less=  $+568.50

Owell thats enough for now, see ya at the tables... maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment