Wednesday, March 30, 2011

End of the Month Update

The end of the month is here and I am finally heading in a direction other than down.  I took a break from MTTs since I was playing so horrible in them.  I busted myself 5 straight days in idiotic moves.  I started this week hitting the $5.50 PL o8 tourney, I have cashed it 3 straight days but since there isn't a very big turn out in this tourney even 20th place only pays $12 but hey its more than a min cash so I am happy.

Overall I finished the month at -$76.00.  That's not too bad considering how bad I ran at the start of the month and that I was down $385.00 at one point.

April Goals:   Continue to play the $1.40 STT KO on stars and mix in the $4.10 STT KO as bankroll allows.  I am setting a table limit to 10 MAX.  I seem to play my best at 8 but if I am running good I will jump up to 10 tables.  I would like to be rolled by the end of the month to play the $6.50 STT KO.  I think I am currently rolled to do so but one bad swing would hurt too much so I am just going to take it slow.  I would also like to achieve top 10's in high orbits for both $1.40 and $4.10 but anywhere in the money would be great for each week.

Well that's all for now, see ya at the tables.

1 comment:

  1. @I think I am currently rolled to do so but one bad swing would hurt too much so I am just going to take it slow.

    More people should do that, it's not all monetary at all as mental strain should most certainly be involved in BRM.

    @I would also like to achieve top 10's in high orbits for both $1.40 and $4.10 but anywhere in the money would be great for each week.

    GL

    ReplyDelete