Saturday, April 16, 2011

It's all over!!!!!!!!!

I think this is something that we all knew was coming but the timing is just so bad.  I think that this happening on tax day is really precarious.  With all the legislation that has been going through the senate as of late I figured they would wait until all of this was dead before they would act as they did.

To all of the people that I have gotten to know through online poker play I wish the best for you in your next adventure.  I think that most of the poker players have the same or close to the same type of personality so there will always be "the next" new adventure.  For now I will continue to check on your blogs and on 2+2 for updates and to keep in contact.  I say "for now" because I am not sure how much poker talk I can take without being able to partake in the activity that I really enjoy doing.

I thought about attempting to play some live action but I truly don't know if my heart is into right now.  Maybe in the coming weeks or days but just not today.

See ya at the tables OR NOT

No comments:

Post a Comment